September classes taught at Ben Franklin in Monroe:
- Sept 2 Decor 101 2:30-4:00 $10
- Sept 13 Banner poles for Party Decor 1:00-3:00 $25
- Sept 19th Tassles 11:00-12:00 $10
- http://www.bfranklincrafts.com/sign up through Ben Franklin craft store in Monroe
- October classes Baby Boo sock dolls 24th 1:00-3:00 Sign up at Ben Franklin website.
- Dec/Nov classes TBA
Private classes in home studio
Classes to be announced at the end of September. Please check back for sign ups, availability and cost.
Private Art Parties/Events/Deco
Please contact me for quote in regards to:
- Hosting your own art party at your home or rental space.
- Quotes for having me decorate at your next event.
- Private boutique events at my residence.
There is nothing I like to do more than teach, create joy with my hands and throw fabulous events. My classes are always affordable rates with all supplies included in my class fee with very few exceptions.
I take classes, I am always learning. I cannot tell you how many classes that I have taken that barely covered the basics with little take away. I strive to not only teach you something GRAND but you will also walk away with a completed project!
I LOVE to teach wee tiny beings! I have been teaching on and off for 30 years. I started teaching kids cartooning classes in Germany on a military base in my early 20’s. I have had different studios, taught in public places and at stores.
Children are wonderful to teach because they are so eager to learn. Their faces are bright and joyous and they really try. Even when they can’t get absolutely everything right they still try. We have to remember the inquisitive child inside of us and keep trying to learn.
Classes I can teach!
- Paper clay arts
- Sculpture/hand-building ceramics
- Costume headwear
- Banner poles
- Plaster masks
- Small gifts for giving
- Shrinky dinks
- Fun with felt florals
- Birthday suprise balls
- Party hats and cones
- Button making
- Beggining balloon twisting
- Table design
- Sock dollies
- Puppets and cone puppets
- Earings and jewelry
- Soap/salt creations
- Much much more, just ask me if you have something special in mind.